The practice is committed to design excellence, producing thoughtful and sensitive solutions within commercial constraints.
The work seeks a future in the extension and transformation of the modern tradition wherein recurring themes of space, composition of form, proportion, light and materiality are explored within a strong framework which is concerned with context and the making of functional buildings.
We believe our particular qualities are:
- The ability to establish close and pro-active working relationships with clients, consultants and contractors.
- A flexible structure and ability to deliver to tight deadlines.
- A clear understanding as to the nature and means of consultations during brief assimilation and early stages of the design process.
- The ability to generate both clear and imaginative solutions within determined commercial constraints.
- Full awareness of responsibilities as team leader.
- A passion for detail.
- We work nationally across all sectors
- Stephen Hodder is involved at all stages ensuring an essential direct line of communication between practice and clients and a clear direction. Involvement at the highest level is guaranteed from inception to completion.