Hiring Chartered Architects Manchester
We are seeking highly motivated individuals with a Part III qualification with a track record of collaborative working in a BIM environment with Revit, to join our award winning design studio in Manchester.
- ARB/RIBA chartered Architect
- Part 3 qualification.
- Strong design and technical expertise.
- Key involvement in all RIBA work stages 0-7
- Excellent knowledge of Revit.
- Thorough experience in BIM environment.
- Be highly organised with attention to detail.
- Able to co-ordinate the inputs from other consultants.
- Produce working drawings and technical detailing.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment of a multi-disciplinary design team.
- Resolve problems and issues that arise during construction.
- Highly motivated with an excellent work ethic.
- Excellent verbal and graphic communications skills.
- Experience working on multiple large-scale / complex projects is ideal.
Please send your CV and examples of work to:
1 Kelso Place
or email Victoria at email@example.com
No agencies please.
See our work Here: https://hodderandpartners.com/project-type/selected-projects/
See Stephen Hodder talk about his time in practice Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zyCuE_EFJM