We are seeking highly motivated individuals with a minimum of 5 years post Part III qualification with a track record of collaborative working in a BIM environment with Revit, to join our award winning design studio in Manchester.
- ARB/RIBA chartered Architect
- 5+ years’ post Part 3 qualification experience.
- Strong design and technical expertise.
- Key involvement in all RIBA work stages 0-7
- Excellent knowledge of Revit.
- Thorough experience in BIM environment.
- Be highly organised with attention to detail
- Able to co-ordinate the inputs from other consultants
- Produce working drawings and technical detailing.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment of a multi-disciplinary design team.
- Resolve problems and issues that arise during construction
- Highly motivated with an excellent work ethic
- Excellent verbal and graphic communications skills
- Experience working on multiple large-scale / complex projects is ideal
Please send your CV and examples of work to:
1 Kelso Place
or email Ashleigh at email@example.com
No agencies please.