An exciting opportunity has become available at Hodder+Partners as an Office Administrator. You will be the first point of contact for Hodder+Partners: it will be your responsibility to represent the practice in a professional and friendly manner. This is a crucial role in maintaining the practice’s high reputation and a fantastic opportunity for someone who recognises the ability to develop the role further. Salary dependent on experience.
Job Description for: Office Administrator/Receptionist
Reporting to: PA to the Chairman Stephen Hodder and MD Claire Hodder
Responsibilities: Day to day duties include but are not limited to:
- Full reception duties. Answering all incoming calls in a timely and professional manner, transferring and taking messages where necessary.
- Maintaining a proficient, tidy reception area and office.
- Greeting all visitors at reception professionally and communicating their arrival to the relevant member of the practice, offering drinks where appropriate.
- Full management and inventory of the office supplies adhering to budget including stationery, kitchen supplies and cleaning supplies.
- Coordinating all incoming and outgoing post, from recording to distribution.
- Full coordination of the CPD program with support from the Architect team.
- Assistance and support where needed for the PA to the Chairman and MD in their day to day duties.
- Document Controller – Assisting architects with uploading and downloading plans and drawings, creating hardcopy files when necessary.
- Monitoring the meeting room dairies making sure refreshments are set up for diarised meetings.
- General office assistance, e.g. checking photocopier and paper are fully stocked, checking fridge in meeting room is stocked with water, watering plants etc.
- Maintaining the office filing system and map, filing all documents away quickly into the correct directories.
- Keeping track of the timesheets via an online database, ensuring all are updated and printed in the file by the end of every month.
- Support in updating website and social media.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Closing date: 17th May 2019
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer